Відповідь

Опції теми Опції перегляду
Старий 23-09-2010, 18:21   #1
EvoLuTioN | rOleX
Гигант мысли

Повідомлення: 1,041
Send a message via ICQ to EvoLuTioN | rOleX
За замовчуванням World of Tanks

World of Tanks («Мир танков») — это массовая многопользовательская онлайн-игра, полностью посвященная бронированным машинам середины XX века. Игроки получат возможность плечом к плечу сражаться с поклонниками стальных гигантов со всех уголков планеты, отстаивая свои претензии на мировое танковое господство.

Продвинутая система прокачки и развития позволит вам испытать любую из машин, представленных в игре. Нравится ли вам изматывать противника на юрких легких танках, совершать неистовые прорывы на универсальных средних, испепелять врагов исполинскими тяжами, или же вы желаете стать первоклассным снайпером, управляя дальнобойной артиллерией — машина любого класса может стать поистине смертоносным орудием в руках настоящего профи.

Но даже самые сильные игроки не смогут добиться успеха в одиночку. В «Мире танков» все решает коллектив, а победа достигается за счет слаженной работы команды, где каждому игроку отводится своя роль.

Игра бесплатная
Регимся и качаем тут http://www.worldoftanks.ru/

геймплей http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGozEPQ5aUE

меня пока затянуло)

Останній раз редагувалося EvoLuTioN | rOleX; 18:25.
EvoLuTioN | rOleX не на форумі   Reply With Quote
Старий 23-09-2010, 19:30   #2
LANCER
Ветеран

Адреса: 10.128.131.102
Повідомлення: 1,584
За замовчуванням

Есть такое дело. И клан есть. Кому надо- дам ссылку.
LANCER не на форумі   Reply With Quote
Старий 23-09-2010, 20:11   #3
EvoLuTioN | rOleX
Гигант мысли

Повідомлення: 1,041
Send a message via ICQ to EvoLuTioN | rOleX
За замовчуванням

Цитата:
Повідомлення від LANCER Переглянути допис
Есть такое дело. И клан есть. Кому надо- дам ссылку.
давай!!!111
EvoLuTioN | rOleX не на форумі   Reply With Quote
Старий 23-09-2010, 22:26   #4
LANCER
Ветеран

Адреса: 10.128.131.102
Повідомлення: 1,584
За замовчуванням

http://forum.worldoftanks.ru/index.p...i%d1%87%d1%8a/
LANCER не на форумі   Reply With Quote
Старий 23-09-2010, 22:48   #5
Житель_Планеты_Земля
Гуру

Адреса: .....
Повідомлення: 5,009
За замовчуванням

Когда ж уже додумаются сделать Mechwarrior Online ?
Мечты, мечты...
Старий 23-09-2010, 23:08   #6
Teoden
Старожил

Повідомлення: 3,258
За замовчуванням

дистанции боя после стальной ярости доставляют

зы мож как нибуть попробую, но внешний вид из танка+ внешняя возможность зума - эт печаль

стальная ярость и T -IV с отличными смотровыми приборами и кучей бронебойных снарядов разных типов наше все
Старий 18-12-2012, 13:44   #7
$¤K¤L
Гуру

Адреса: Институт пчеловодства
Повідомлення: 4,340
Send a message via ICQ to $¤K¤L
За замовчуванням

Цитата:
Повідомлення від pxyeexfx Переглянути допис
burberry christmas card chanel christmasI love pairing a tan bag with khakis or white jeans and a crisp light summer top Ok that rant had nothing to do with this accessory And in her all dark ensemble, Elle added a playful touch with the Gucci Joy Boston Bag with Snowman and Elephant Print Related StoriesGucci Galaxy Python HoboGucci Pop Bamboo Handle BagGucci Sukey Large Python ToteGucci Jockey Python BagFor this year, Gucci announced a special limited 8-8-2008 collection of just 8 fashion accessories that will be available exclusively through Gucci Hong Kong and China stores Im going with the website, since that is showing the actual product being sold A clean, minimal white box from my favorite brand seems like the best Im going to do This bag has an incredibly long wait list at many stores and the masses are clamoring to get the next big Speedy It has a fun, pop-art sensibility to it that reminds me of the jelly-filled jewelry I used to have as a little kid in the 80sburberry christmas card
prada after christmas sale ugg boots delivered christmasOver the last couple of days, I saw no fewer than three people note on Twitter that Wintour had been seen with handbag while partaking in the Wimbledon festivities (where Roger Federer goes, The Bobbed One follows)I like this combination of shades so much that any material or design that could make it happen is probably cool with mecom A lot of editors and fashionistas seemed to be fans of Puccis pierced bags at the most recent fashion weeks, but the gathered look that these two bags showcase is even more fun For real croc, like the Gucci New Bamboo Crocodile Shoulder Bag? I could probably do a whole one-bedroom apartment, including a nice TV Below we have compiled a list of 8 of the best Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas pieces under $1,000! Shop away!1 Yes, I was that kid that skipped tennis lessons and went to the pool to order food My mom could not be more thrilled to have the perfect small accessory in a color she loves! Epi Alma $1090 via eLuxury; Epi Pochette Accessories $360 via eLuxurychanel christmas collection 2012
louis vuitton christmas sale burberry christmas ornamentThe newly released pieces include the re-introduction of the Louis Vuitton Hands symbol shown on the front of the monogram canvas Neverfull bag (available in PM, MM, and GM sizes) and <em>Porte Monnaie Ronde</em>com</i> Related StoriesFashion Week Handbags: Louis Vuitton Spring 2012Fashion Week Handbags: Louis Vuitton Fall 2011Fashion Week Handbags: Louis Vuitton Mens Accessories Fall 2011Fashion Week Handbags: Chanel Fall 2012We dont often write about mens accessories in these parts, but the manbags (and gloves and belts and sunglasses and shoes) that just debuted in Paris for Louis Vuitton Fall 2011 are too good to pass up Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Papillon 30 | $8754 Why dont more brands make bags in this color? Can someone out there get on that? Kate Spade, Im looking at you The ads appear to be just the first element in Alis involvement with Louis Vuitton check out a teaser video with him and Yasiin Bey (who you might know better as Mos Def) after the jump That was only 5 years ago, and Pradas website at the time consisted entirely of an image from their ad campaign against a black background; there was nothing else Bet your bottom you will see one marked up on eBay soon, my guess, around $60,000Photographs of Jacobs appear in the last pages of the book, where he appears lying across an oversize teddy bear in one image and draped in black rope in several othersmulberry christmas parade 2012
louis vuitton christmas sale Hermes christmas saleHis aesthetic is one that never disappoints me I like things a little bit on the wild side Related StoriesRoger Vivier Zebra ToteSneak Peek: Dior Resort 2012 HandbagsStella McCartney Zebra-Print Wool ClutchHot off the presses: Mulberry Resort 2012 HandbagsIf I had to pick one phrase to describe the Gucci Secret GG Satchel, it would be exceedingly grown-up I wonder if LV will make any bags in that pattern? A girl can home I absolutely positively love the spread! It is clever and cunning and fabulously fabulous I was browsing in the Louis Vuitton SoHo store earlier this week and found myself drawn to the Monogram Empreinte line Its also something that I can simply not abide Navigating through Vuittons litany of materials is much easier with this version, and although you still dont get a chance to view a much-needed grid of thumbnails when searching for a product, toggling between material and size is <i>much</i> easier Related StoriesBritney Spears Style: Name that Bag!Britney Spears Style: Name that Bag!Britney Spears Style: Hermes Croc KellyParis Hilton and Kim Kardashian Louis Vuitton Miroir Alma GM<em>Tuesdays with Twiggers:</em> Just when I think Im done they lure me back in! This time it is the gorgeous Louis Vuitton XL handbag that has done itmulberry christmas parade 2011
christmas prada balboa tods christmas special saleSome brands still do a very brisk business in their logo bags; Louis Vuitton has always been at the top of that list, but Gucci isnt far behind Grab a piece of paper towel, Kleenex, or a wet cloth and wipe off the spill Related StoriesLouis Vuitton Damier Azur KeepallNew Louis Vuitton Damier GraphiteFirst Look: Louis Vuitton Damier RivingtonMan Bag Monday: Louis Vuitton Cup Waterproof Keepall 55 BandouliereAfter an unauthorized Annie Leibovitz-lensed image of 22-time Olympic medalist Michael Phelps in a bathtub next to a Louis Vuitton bag leaked last week, it was pretty obvious that he would be the star of the brands next Core Values ad Someone please help me ID the kind of icey that it resembles If you think the lady on your list has enough key holders, wallets and bag charms to last a lifetime, Vuitton also has a couple jewelry options At this point, Id settle for something that would look utterly cool in my bedroom, which is what this case is I know, seems kind of harsh, right? Well, Ive just been underwhelmed with Gucci handbag designs lately3 x 11christmas prada 2010
tiffany christmas cards christmas prada balboa parkRelated StoriesLouis Vuitton Antigua Navy Striped Cabas PMLouis Vuitton Antigua Sac RabatLouis Vuitton Innsbruck CabasLouis Vuitton Globe Shopper Cabas MMA little bit of ocean, beach, yacht, sand, boat, lemonade, sailing, or whatever suits you for summer, is just around the corner Pair this with a sleek outfit and let the bag standout the way it totally can I asked him if I could take a picture to share, but I knew before I asked that the answer would be that its against company policy (cant blame him for that!) Normally Im a lover of loud bags and odd colors, but this one has me confounded and makes me think that Id have to see it in person to really get any sort of idea about it Lugging a handbag with you every time you go in or out of anyplace starts to take up space, make the arm tired, and if you have anything else in tow- it may just get in the way Related StoriesChristian Louboutin Marianna HoboChristian Louboutin Studs Marianna Shoulder BagThe Christian Louboutin Lou Trash Bag is perhaps too aptly namedSketch from the Christian Louboutin Capsule CollectionWe took a small peek into the polka-dotted world of Yayoi Kusama for Louis Vuitton two weeks ago, but now we have some new details (and photos!) that we think you guys are going to want to see Especially when I am in the Mid West, but even when in south Florida, laid back style goes a long way Silky monogram-patterned viscose lining; one interior flat pocket decorated with a Louis Vuitton badge made of tinted cowhide leatherprada christmas collection
christmas prada 2010 burberry after christmas sale 20113 and the man bag is available via eLuxury for $2370 But for $3,520 via eLuxury, I might consider buying it its own seat right next to me The way I see it is that this was a PR stunt for a company that is well-established and really did not need the bad PR But it is particularly opportune, and maybe a little boring, but a bag that most people would probably find a use for if they had it in their closet I guess the day that I have a high end bag from a classic designer like Louis Vuitton named after me, it means Im golden Call me safe, but when it comes to making a bold and quirky design, a pair of shoes is a better fit Related StoriesAnna Kournikova does Louis VuittonLouis Vuitton Suhali Lockit PMMan Bag Monday: Brad Goreski carries Louis VuittonThe Louis Vuitton Crocodile Old Speedy Flap will cost you a pretty pennyWe remember the recent coverage of Louis Vuittons lawsuit against the Korean carmaker Hyundai in March Related StoriesGucci Sukey Large Python ToteGucci Sukey Large ToteGucci G Wave Large Leather ToteGucci Galaxy Python HoboGuess who is back on my radar majorly? Guccichanel christmas 2012 makeup swatches
Изыди!
Старий 18-12-2012, 14:44   #8
Fok
Ветеран

Повідомлення: 1,909
Send a message via ICQ to Fok Send a message via Skype™ to Fok
За замовчуванням

Неудачная победа на французкой артиллерии, бой, откровенно, не складывался. Это ж как на ней катаются-то ребята, что мне дали третью степень за 53 хита урона?

Старий 18-12-2012, 15:53   #9
Se@Dog
Гуру

Повідомлення: 4,563
Send a message via ICQ to Se@Dog
За замовчуванням

А у меня беда какая-то. Каждый 10й кап примерно вот так происходит

Бой 1 СЛИВ
Мурованка 16 декабря 2012 г. 14:39:27
ИС-8
Получено опыта: 1*248
Получено кредитов: 62*802

и сразу за ним

2й бойПобеда
Прохоровка 16 декабря 2012 г. 14:54:12
ИС-8
Получено опыта: 1*166 (x2 за первую победу в день)

Останній раз редагувалося Se@Dog; 00:45.
Se@Dog не на форумі   Reply With Quote
Старий 09-01-2011, 00:13   #10
Tatarchuck
Читатель

Повідомлення: 52
Send a message via ICQ to Tatarchuck Send a message via Skype™ to Tatarchuck
За замовчуванням

Чудова гра, давненько вже задротнічаю в неї...

Мітки
midnight хамло, pz. vi «карась» ausf e, world of tanks, бревномет, задроты, стреляющие кусты, хитрожопый аскет, я твой башня орудие шатал, я твой кв мехвод контузил, я твой маус на т50 убивал, ямаленькиймистерлох

Опції теми
Опції перегляду
Комбінований вид Комбінований вид