Відповідь

Опції теми Опції перегляду
Старий 15-01-2010, 19:32   #1
Splinoman
Писатель

Повідомлення: 178
Send a message via ICQ to Splinoman
За замовчуванням Нужна програма для "администрирования" принтера

Ситуация следующая: в одном здании (офисном центре) есть 20-25 людей, которым нужен доступ к МФУ. Они находятся на разных этажах здания и между ними нету какой-либо сети. Немного подумав, я хочу сделать следующее: в отдельном месте поставить компьютер, к которому будет подключено МФУ, но есть маленький трабл: нужно вести учётность и предоставлять доступ к данному "агрегату" только по выделенным паролям, на каждый из которых будет наложен лимит печати, скажем 100 страниц.

Суть вопроса: существует ли какая-либо программа, которая помогла бы мне решить данную проблему. Если же таковой нету, буду благодарен за более рациональное решение. Всем заранее спасибо!)
Splinoman не на форумі   Reply With Quote
Старий 15-01-2010, 22:59   #2
Cronus
Гигант мысли

Адреса: Sol Sanctrum
Повідомлення: 971
Send a message via ICQ to Cronus Send a message via Skype™ to Cronus
За замовчуванням

Мне на ум приходят слова «Windows Server», «Roles» и «Print and Document Services»
Если на этом предприятии используется логин через Active Directory, ваша задача становится довольно простой:
Цитата:
For example, to give five users access to a particular printer, you could add all five user accounts, one at a time, to the printer permissions list. Later, if you wanted to give the same five users access to a new printer, you would again have to specify all five accounts in the permissions list for the new printer. Or, you could take advantage of groups with domain local scope. To do so, perform the following steps:
  1. Create a group with domain local scope, and assign it permission to access the printer (this is the Resource group).
  2. Put the five user accounts into a group with global scope (this is the Accounts group), and add this global group to the group having domain local scope. (Global groups are described in the next subsection.)
Now, when you want to give another five users access to this printer, you can simply add them to the global group that is a member of the domain local group which has permission to access the printer, and you are done. Doing so gives all five new members of the group access to the printer in one step. Using domain local groups in this way provides the following benefits:
  • Membership of the domain local group is controlled by the administrator(s) where the resource (the printer) is located, not where the users are—which makes it in line with how administration is typically done.
  • Because a domain local group is associated with an access token built when a member of that group authenticates to a resource in that domain, unnecessary network traffic (carrying of membership information) is avoided. (If, instead, you assigned a global group permission to access the printer, the global group can end up in a user's token anywhere in the forest, causing unnecessary network traffic.)
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l.../bb727067.aspx
Старий 17-01-2010, 00:17   #3
Zven
Гигант мысли

Адреса: в самом тёмном уголке души...
Повідомлення: 1,255
Send a message via ICQ to Zven
За замовчуванням

с паролями проблем никаких не будет, а вот с лимитом надо поиграться))))

з.ы. попал прямо в точку - я этот проект разворачиваю сейчас на работе, правда принтеров у меня больше и пользователей более 1500 человек)))
count me out, count me in i'll be bouncing back again
Zven не на форумі   Reply With Quote
Відповідь